Posts by UprootedSeeker

Download any EFT version outside of its official way can get you banned.
If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.

You need to own the game and keep it installed on your computer to play AKI.

So can somebody help me and the others?

Try adding two ZZ's to the folder name or however many Z's to make it 2 including the ones already in the name (if there are any)

That'll stop any other apps that also change the same weather values from the overriding SPT-Aki Configurator mod.

The MIA thing makes it where when time runs out without extracting you don't get lose everything in your inventory.

It treats running out of time the same as if you extracted in regards to health and loot.

Presumably so that you can run the server on a different computer. That doesn't allow people to play in raids together (co-op), but it does allow you to offload a small amount of the CPU load to a different computer so that there's less load on the CPU running the client. That might have a positive impact on FPS.

It would also allow multiple local users to connect to the same server (again, not to play in the same raids, but so that you only have to manage one set of mods, etc.).

Thank you.. this is the 2nd time I have asked this question and I finally received a great answer!

I am certain this is it.

Any idea what's causing this Trace Error.. Mod list included in Imgur link

Also with mod installed and config file tinkered with the launcher makes me put in my passord and tells me it's wrong.

As soon as I remove mod then it loads and auto logs in as usual

Is there a settings in the config file that could be doing this?

https://imgur.com/a/QNf5945

Can anyone list what each of the mods in this compilation do??

You literally can't find that information anywhere... how am I supposed to know what this mod does with literally no supporting documentation explaining it's purpose or functions.

What am I supposed to get from "sellscavsuits" or "easymode" or "kokohekmatyar"

You spend all this time making the mod and not the little bit of time writing a readme describing how to use the fruits of your labor correctly and what you spend all this time making.

and you happen to give it the same name as Ereshkigal's allinone mod which is one of the most popular mods around so when newbies search "must have mods" on Reddit and they see "allinone" they may accidentally download this one and be a whole other level of confused then from a vets point of view I wrote above.