Ereshkigal added a new file:
Welcome to the TerraGroupSpecialist.
What do the mod ?
Wlel, for being simple, it's storyline quest mod. It adds a trader and a story with him. This is a questline made for endgame users, it can only be available after the lvl50 and after having done the Collection quest from Fence. It adds several "unique" items only useable by the mod and made by the mod. HOpefully the mod is still isn't as complete as the complete tarkov questline, but it's a beginning and i mainly want feedbacks about it to know your feeling about the quests.
The mod increase the level cap to 81 too.
I don't find the encrypted device for the first quest
That's normal buddy ! Who said that you will get it at the first try ? :ayaya_happy:.
What now ?
Well, it's the beginning of this huge mod, a way more has to come, as well as different quests route depending on if you fail a quest or not. What will you miss in the future ? Well, it's going to be SOON for sure. More important choices will have to be made after this, so be mentally prepared (The actual last quest is for this ahahahah)
Looking for more translations!
I am looking for people able to translate the mod into more languages for the game ! If you're willing to add more languages to this mod, you can help me by contributing on this repo: https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/Ereshkigal-mods/TerragroupSpecialist
Known bugs :
Actually there's 2 jammers missing to loot. You will need to do a second run in order to get the both missing jammers.
Thanks to various translators, names are in the readme.
- Download the mod above
- Download the following and install it: CoreMod
- Make a backup of the following file: EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
- Extract "EscapeFromTarkov_Data" folder in the folder where your launcher is located and replace what is it asked you to replace
- Delete "EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak"
- Extract "Ereshkigal-TerragroupSpecialist" folder into Server/users/mods
- Start the server and then the game
The mod will aswell be incompatible with any other mod that ask you to overwrite the Assembly-CSharp.dll file.